Productive Day in my Life as a Product Designer in 2022

 welcome to a day in my life as a product designer in kuala lumpur i start the day by heading downstairs to help my cat piggy



 he demands a hug every day i like to wake up to the smell of aromatic coffee every morning so i stay motivated throughout the day i put a few drops of essential oil because it makes me feel calm i slowly ease into my day

by doing something i enjoy learn something new or work on a passion project while enjoying my coffee i've been working from home for over a year due to the pandemic i checked my schedule on google calendar

 so i don't miss any meetings i'm most productive in the morning so i usually spend the time on deep work my mornings consist of sketching ideas on my notebook like user flows and wireframes and designing

 on figma today i have homemade breakfast by my mom i shower make a cup of latte and get back to work i have stakeholder alignment meetings on product and business i also design a prototype

 for user testing as well as presenting my designs to stakeholders [Music] i also hand off my designs for development sometimes i join a remote team retro to improve our collaboration reflect on what can be improved and celebrate achievements i get hungry pretty quickly so today i'm trying the cookies

 my friend made  do at the end of the day i have a quick sync with the design team sharing our designs for design critique to exchange ideas

 and learn from each other i'll finish my remaining task for the day and plan my task tomorrow on google calendar at night i work on my client projects while enjoying a dessert

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url